cattle antibiotic, swine anthelmintic, oultry feed additives, swine Antiprotozoal
Find products and information you are interested in.
#poultry red mite
Antipyretic analgesic/general medicine
Medication for an animal with a prescription
A comprehensive cure for respiratory diseases of chickens and pigs!
• Convenient liquid-form treatment without crystallization
• Reduces fever and pain, suppresses cough and induces sputum discharge
(Each 1L contains) 25g of phenylbutazone, 5g of bromhexin hydrochloride
- Supplementary treatment for inflammatory or infectious diseases of the respiratory system, such as rhinitis, laryngeal bronchitis, bronchial pneumonia, pneumonia, etc.
- Supplementary treatment for respiratory inflammatory diseases such as pneumonia, bronchitis, rhinitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis, etc.
1mL of this agent per 1L of drinking water shall be mixed for oral administration for 7 days
- 1mL of this agent per 1L of drinking water shall be mixed for oral administration for 7 days
Pig - 7 days
Chickens - 5 days (not for layer chickens)
24 months from the date of manufacture
Store at dry room temperature (1-30℃) away from direct sunlight