Find products and information you are interested in.
#poultry red mite
Antibacterial / antibiotic
Medication for an animal with a prescription
Outstanding effect! Excellent solubility! Extensive antibiotic injection
• Wide-ranging antibiotics with a wide antibacterial range and fast effects
• Excellent effect in treating respiratory diseases such as pleural pneumonia and pasteurella pneumonia, and various bacterial and digestive diseases
(Each 1g contains) 1,000mg of ceftiofur sodium(titer)
Efficacy / effectiveness
– Treatment of respiratory diseases (shipping fever, bacterial pneumonia) by Mannheimia haemolytica, Pasteurella multocida, Haemophilussomnus
– Treatment of acute liver failure (foot rot, dermatitis verrucosa) by two major pathogenic anaerobic bacteria, Fusobacterium necrophrium and Bacteroides melaninogenicus
– Treatment of respiratory diseases caused by Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Pasteurella multicocida, Salmonella cholerasuis, Streptococcus suis (pleuropneumonia, pasturella pneumonia, general bacterial pneumonia)
Usage / dosage
– Intramuscular injection of 1g of this agent in 20mL of distilled water for injection, and inject 1mL per 50kg of body weight once a day for 3 days. However, if symptoms continue, it can be administered up to 5 days.
– Intramuscular injection of 1g of this agent in 20 mL of distilled water for injection, and inject 0.6 to 1 mL per 10kg of body weight once a day for 3 days.
Cow – 3 days
Pig – 1 day
Milk – 12 hours
24 months from the date of manufacture
- Store at room temperature (below 25℃)
When dissolved in water for injection
- Use within 7 days when storing 2 to 8°C
- Use within 12 hours when storing at room temperature (15~30°C).